Whom Can I Call For Professional Water Damage Services in Middletown?
Hire SERVPRO Today For Fast, Effective and Professional Water Damage Remediation
Water damage is a common occurrence; however, many homeowners find themselves unsure about seeking out help when it strikes. Whom should they call? What can they do? Many questions can rush through their mind and make the decision much more daunting than it needs to be.
Here at SERVPRO, we provide fast, effective, and professional water damage remediation services to Middletown. Once we receive your call, it is always our goal to swiftly assemble a team of our IICRC (Institution of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration)-certified water damage restoration technicians (WRT.) Once gathered, we can send them to your home with all of the necessary equipment to remediate the damage inside.
How Does SERVPRO Get to My Home so Quickly?
No matter the day of the week, or the time, we take measures to ensure we can get to the damage as soon as possible. Here at SERVPRO, we can:
• Pre-load our vehicles with the necessary equipment for water losses
• Use GPS devices to ensure we travel the fastest route to your home
• Follow the guidance of an Emergency READY Profile Plan (if Applicable)
Once we're in your home, we always strive to get the job started as soon as possible.
What Can SERVPRO Do to Remediate the Damage in My Home?
Once our technicians have established a plan of action, we can immediately get to work. Our technicians can begin water damage restoration by:
• Setting up drying equipment, such as dehumidifiers and flood drying mats
• Locating hidden pockets of water with thermal imaging cameras
• Making any necessary flood cuts and attending to any demolition needed
Swiftly removing water damage can help prevent further problems, such as mold damage and decay.
If your home has suffered sudden water damage, get assistance now. Get in touch with SERVPRO of Middletown / New Britain by dialing (860) 826-5169. We're ready to come to your aid.
For more about Middletown click here.