When was the last time you reviewed your homeowners insurance policy?
If you haven’t peeked at your homeowners insurance policy in a while, now would be the perfect time to do so. Be prepared before a loss. If disaster strikes, know your policy.
Most policies cover damage from:
- Water (excluding flood or ground water damage)
In many restoration situations, immediate action is needed. Your first obligation is to mitigate in a timely fashion.
SERVPRO of Middletown/New Britain provides 24 hour emergency mitigation services.
- Contact your insurance agent and call SERVPRO of Middletown/New Britain.
(The only financial responsibility should namely be your deductible.)
In the event you suffer a loss we will work directly with your insurance company from start to finish. For a stress free claims process call us at 860-826-5169.
When disaster strikes, we’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”
Fireworks Safety!...using fireworks safely.
Summer is here!
If you decide to have fireworks at home, you can protect yourself, others, and the environment by following some simple tips:
- Before you light any firework, read the instructions on the back of its packaging.
- Light your fireworks in a wide-open area. Keep away from anything that could catch fire, including unlit fireworks.
- Always have an adult light the fireworks, not a child.
- Keep a bucket of water or a hose handy.
- Leave dud fireworks alone. Trying to relight them is dangerous.
- Stay sober while lighting fireworks. Fireworks and alcohol or drugs are a dangerous combination.
- Keep all unlit fireworks in their box or bag until you are ready to light them.
If you or someone else is burned while using fireworks, be sure to treat the burn under cold water for up to 20 minutes. If the burn is serious, call an ambulance.
For updates on what we're doing in the community, visit our Facebook page! Facebook.com/SERVPROMiddletown