Smoke & soot damage giving you problems? SERVPRO of Middletown/New Britain can handle it!
After the smoke clears, the soot damage becomes visible. That's where our experts come in. We assess the damage to determine the type of soot as well as the best approach to begin cleaning efficiently.
After a fire:
- Watch out for electrical hazards
- Stay clear of heavy wet building material
- Avoid cleaning any affected walls, floors, etc.
- Refrain from coming into contact with soot covered items
- Restrict movement in the affected areas (as soot particles can settle deep into upholstery)
Every fire loss is unique and requires a specialized cleaning method. SERVPRO is the brand you know & trust when it comes to damage restoration & cleanup.
If you have smoke or fire damage, we have a solution.
Call now to speak with one of our professionals! (860) 826-5169